Pending changes full of stuff in VS2010, empty in Plastic GUI

Soho

I have a current situation where the "pending changes" view embedded with the VS2010 plugin shows a lot of changes, also if I hit refresh,

If I switch to the Plastic standalone I see no pending changed (also after refresh).

Branch and repository are the same (also refreshed that one).

In general, the VS2010 plugin seems very unreliable. 5 - 10 times a day it does strange things.

I found a workaround. I right clicked the "solution" and chose "update to latest". Then the pending changes disappeared. It is not intuitive why pending changes disappear after doing "update to latest". The VS2010 seems to have some serious state and refresh problems.

I have a current situation where the "pending changes" view embedded with the VS2010 plugin shows a lot of changes' date=' also if I hit refresh,

If I switch to the Plastic standalone I see no pending changed (also after refresh).

Branch and repository are the same (also refreshed that one).

In general, the VS2010 plugin seems very unreliable. 5 - 10 times a day it does strange things.[/quote']

Kindly indicate how did you reach to this status, I mean what actions, so we will verify it of course.

Are your multiple projects "if this is the case" on a directory each?

vh,

Miller

I don't recall the exact history of actions that created this problem, but if it happens again, I will try to find a pattern.

Usually these kind of problems just appears out of the blue during a work routine. It is not always easy to isolate the exact actions causing a given problem.

Archived