Problem Sync'ing version 4

CodingGorilla

I'm using the release version of 4, and I'm trying to sync up a repository at work with my home computer. I had this setup and working during Beta, but now with the release I'm getting an error.

When I try to refresh the status in the "Sync view details", I get the following error:

Error: There has been an unexpected error "The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found: MARK-PC:8087". For more information check the server log.

The server log shows the following:

2011-11-20 15:31:17,032 INFO Channel - The exception was caught during PlasticTcpClientConnection.ProcessMessages: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException, Tcp transport error., ThId: 14

Like I said, I had this working just fine during beta. I've uninstalled completely and re-installed everything. The repository (on my home PC) is completely empty, as is the workspace. So what happened?

Hi!

The server log is not relevant I'm afraid. This message is just the socket log, it logs each time a conn gets closed.

Can you send me your remoting.conf for both client and server? Was it modified manually? I bet the answer is no, just trying to figure out.

Is it possible that the server or client wasn't upgraded to 4.0 (sorry if it sounds too obvious)

Archived