Installation Fatal Error

I recently signed up and downloaded Plastic to try out.  I registered my email address, got the link in the email, and downloaded the full installer for Windows.  The file that was downloaded was PlasticSCM-4.0.237.6-windows-installer.exe.  I try to go through the installation and I keep getting the following message while it's installing:

"unable to realloc 1073741832 bytes"

The title of the error message box is "Fatal Error in Installer".  I've tried re-downloading the installer but I still get the same error message.  The software looks great and I really want to try it, but I just can't get it to install.  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advanced.

P.S. I'm running Windows XP SP3 and I have .NET 2.0, 3.5, and 4.0 installed along with Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010.

Ugh, sounds quite ugly...

Could you please execute the installer from a command line this way?

PlasticSCM-4.0.237.6-windows-installer.exe --debugtrace debug.txt

And send us the debug.txt file?

Also I would like to get the bitrock-installer<timestamp>.log file, placed in C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Temp folder.

I'll send all this information to the InstallBuilder crew, which is the product we use to install Plastic SCM.

Sorry for the inconveniences and best regards,

Luis

Archived