Exception has been thrown by target of invocation.

I recently installed PlasticSCM on a new PC with Windows 7 64-Bit and I cannot get the GUI to run. The command line interface works fine. When I try to start the plastic GUI or the client configuration utility I always get the attached error message.

The only thing that I did differently during this installation was that I initially installed PlasticSCM on a local user account. Then I later joined my companies domain and then tried to run the software from my domain account. I thought that was why I was getting the error so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software on my domain account and there error still persists.

post-1877-0-80877100-1337866149_thumb.png

I just downloaded the latest version and tried to install the client, server, and visual studio plugin. I do not use the VS plugin because it seems to be a little buggy still but I thought I would select it and see if I got a different message.

I got the following error during the install. I must be missing some prerequisite.

post-1877-0-84726700-1337867915_thumb.png

Wow,

thanks for all the information. It's the fist time we see this error regarding the font.

Is is a complete new machine? Can you tell us the Windows 7 version? (Home..., premium, ultimate... etc etc....)

Is seems we have to do something to prevent this non existent font issue.

Archived