migration to sql server fails

I'm using the admintool in Plastic 4 to migrate from SQL CE to SQL Server...

The migration failed with the following:

Ungültiger Spaltenname 'irevisionnumber'.

Ungültiger Spaltenname 'slast'. bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)

bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

bei Codice.CM.Data.CmCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

bei admintool.DatabaseCopier.DoCopyTable(CmConnection srcConn, CmConnection dstConn, String tableName)

bei admintool.DatabaseCopier.CopyTable(String tableName)

bei admintool.DatabaseCopier.Start()

It's a german system. It says "invalid column name" irevisionnumber, slast...

The field irevisionnumber is missing on the server.

...you can always drop the invalid fields from the source table. (Do a backup first).

How can we achieve this? I tried to open the .sdf file(s) in SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 and it says the file is an invalid SQL Server Compact file. Any suggestions?

Yes I saw her on the team page. That's what my posting was all about ;-)

I'm impressed. You really mean ASAP when you say it :-)

As I am a developer too I don't blame her. Making mistakes is human (and I make enough of 'em too...). All the more if a new release is coming up. Hope she didn't get in trouble because of us ^^

Absolutely not! I was joking!!!

XD

Our goal is to come up with the best scm in the world. We're probably the smallest team doing SCMs too (git's is bigger, svn too, perforce has like 200 people on the company...), but, plastic is by far the best... :P The downside? Some stability stuff like the one you found.

But, nobody reacts faster either. ;)

You know... help us telling the world

Archived