Shortcuts/Accelerators in diff window

GGuy

Hi there,

We recently switched from using TortoiseSVN to Plastic SCM and I must say that so far I am very pleased with the interface. I, however, am missing some accelerators that I used a lot when diffing files before a commit on Tortoise.

Essentially, before I do a checkin I check all the changes from the Pending changes window by clicking on the file and looking at the differences in the window that appears below the tree. I have found that you can navigate through the differences using Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-, but I could not find a shortcut to remove/revert changes from the source - a keyboard equivalent of clicking on the small red cross / yellow double arrow on left/right files on the GUI.

This is an operation that I do a lot to remove any leftover debug code or revert partial changes to a file and having a way to do that without using the mouse would definitely be a plus.

I have looked around the forum and website for a list of shortcuts and I might have missed it, please bear with me if that's the case !

Thanks for you help.

GGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Anyone with a solution for this? Does this question belong to a different section of the forums, or is it just something that doesn't exist at the moment and that I could suggest on the User's Voice page?

Thanks,

GGuy

Archived