Plastic fails to create DB on SQL Server

I installed Plastic on our web server and launched it. Setup username and password for myself via username/password model. closed plastic, stopped service added db.conf file.

Fails to create the DB with this message:

2011-02-07 14:12:43,874 5764 (null) (null) (null) ERROR z3 - Error in CreateDb. Directory lookup for the file "C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM\server\repositories.plastic" failed with the operating system error 3(The system cannot find the path specified.).

CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors.

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at z3.b(String A_0)

loader.log.txt

Okay resolved the issues using: <DatabasePath>Path To Remote Directory Where SQL server is running</DatabasePath> option in the DB.conf file.

I was installing on a clustered SQL server. Had to copy the repositories files to a location accessible to the cluster. Once there the creation of the files on the db worked.

Archived