Problem with initial update

BrandonHamm

When performing an initial update to populate my local workspace from the repository, I'm having the following error reported when the update operation encounters an MDB (Microsoft Access database) file:

Error updating c:\Users\brandon\Projects\{TheFileNameGoesHere}.mdb. Type is not resolved for member System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089.: sim-blackhawk:8084

At this point, the copy operation on every file after this (regardless of file type) fails with the following error:

Error updating c:\Users\brandon\Projects\{TheFileNameGoesHere}.{ext}. The call context is not available. Aborting call.

When it's finished error-ing out with all the remaining files, I'm presented with a dialog stating the Update failed, and I can select from the list of failed files and "Retry Update" - which works this time around.

Any idea what's going on here...and how I can make the update work the first-time?

EDIT/UPDATE:

I just tried again to create a new workspace and populate it...this time using CL interface...and it works without a hitch? Perhaps this is a bug in the GUI? I'd be nice if there is something that can be done with GUI to make it work correctly - I'll have a hard time getting team buy-in without the GUI - they're not very CL-friendly folks. Nonetheless...this makes me feel a little better that there is an interface that does work correctly end-to-end.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

It seems a weird issue.

Can you reproduce this error every time? If so, can you please perform the following steps?:

1 - close the GUI

2 - unzip and copy the attached file in your $PLASTIC_INSTALL_DIR\client folder

3 - restart the GUI and reproduce the error again

4 - send to us the generated $PLASTIC_INSTALL_DIR\client\plastic.log.txt file

and the $PLASTIC_INSTALL_DIR\server\loader.log.txt (this one will be located on the server machine).

Thanks,

Ruben

--

plastic.log.zip

Archived