Merge error

sashappc

I am evaluating Plastic with Powerbuilder and have tried my first merge, but got the following error: "Input string was not in a correct format.: machine_name:8084"

Here is what I did:

I made main/develop brach from the main branch. Made a change on the develop branch.

Then created main/develop/Maint01 from the develop branch. Made a couple of changes on the Maint01 branch, including creating a new pbl and a new windows in that pbl.

Then I switched back to the develop branch and attempted to merge Maint01 into develop.

"Merge from branch" window opened along with the Error message above. When I click Ok, the bottom half of the window goes blank and I can't perform the merge.

Could you help me understand what I did wrong?

Thank you!

- Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to let everyone know that this issue is resolved thanks to Plastic's fantastic support. They figured out that my machine had some bizarre string for the negative sign in the regional settings of the control panel. This was caused by another application on my machine and definitely was not an obvious thing to check for. Miller, Pablo and David were wonderful to work with and got to the bottom of it!

Archived