How come I don't see some checked-in folders ?

pfcbuilder

Hello,

I checked-in 7 folders (each folder is a project) from Dan's account but when John login to his account, he can only see

3 checked-in folder (the one with a green check mark). The other 4 folders didn't have a green check mark. Can someone please tell me what I need to do ?

Thank You

pfc, hi,

check if you both have same workspace configuration, in other words, pointing to the same branch?, you may have added you code to your branch, which is OK, but double check these.

Try to investigate the changeset were you added / checked in your directories/files, check content of that cs, if things are there, they will certainly be picked up by any other user.

Also, if you played with permissions, you could have denied view / read on these branches, check your permissions on the system if you have changed anything there, if not, don't bother to check them.

Miller

Hello Miller,

1) Both accounts/PC is on the same branch: /main/V2.2

2) The Changesets are exactly the same.

3) I didn't play with the permission.

I even uninstalled/reinstalled PlasticSCM client.

When I clicked on the Items on the PlasticSCM menu, I can see all the folders are there but only 3 folders that have the green check mark. But if I go to the other PC and I can see all 7 folders have the green checkmark.

Is there anything else that I need to do ?

Thank You

Archived