Add to source control from within Visual Studio?

Manxome

Hello!

When I add a new class to my project, say BluePlayer.cpp & BluePlayer.h, I cannot figure out how to add these files to Plastic scm source control.

The only thing I have figured out so far, is to find the files in Windows File Explorer, add them to source control from there, which creates a new changeset, then go back to Visual Studio and do a check-in for the changed .vcxproj and .vcxproj.filters, creating yet another changeset.

I would really like to do just one check-in (ie, one changeset) from the Pending changes window in VS that adds the two new files, and checks them in along with the .vcxproj and .vcxproj.filters files.

I can't figure out how to move the two new files (in the Pending changes window) which I can see in the "Added and private" list to source control.

I am new to plastic scm, but surely this shouldn't be so hard to figure out...

Thanks in advance for any help :)

-Manxome-

post-1949-0-98354500-1341593593_thumb.jpg

Haha! Guess I was too chicken to try it, which is funny considering even if it was a mistake, I should be able to get back to where I was. :)

I think I got confused because it was in the "Added & Private" list and its' status was private, so I didn't feel any confidence that it would actually be added.

Thank you!

Archived