WebUI

Hi,

is there something new in case of the WebUI?

I now installed the current build and wanted to configure it for two different customers to take a look at the current state of the development. But there seems some problems with the permissions. Depending on whom was login first (I tested it by myself with different browsers), the rights of the following login of a different person or also company member are the same as the one of the first login.

So e.g. I first logged in as Patrick from PMSERVICES and just the repository for PMSERVICES projects where listed. Then I logged of in the same browser, logged in as Jörg from itms but now all projects of PMSERVICES are listed. :( If I logged in as Jörg by using a different browser with no login before, the projects of itms where listed.

Therefore I gues I should not tell them about the WebUI because, I created different groups for the both companies, e.g. Patrick is just in the observer_pmservices whilst Alfred is in the developer_pmservices and has other rights because he and me are working partly on the same projects.

Sighing greetings

Reiner

Archived