Migrating from MySQL to Jet, unable to setup a sync view

Hi,

I want to migrate a linux based plastic server running mysql to jet.
If I read correctly the other posts there is at the moment no way to migrate the database backend (on linux) other than using a sync view with another server right ?

I tried to setup a sync view between the two servers but I get the following error:

Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

The server log gives a timed out error:

2017-08-01 13:39:40,196 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 plasticscm at USER-PC ERROR Operations - OnError catching exception [Connection timed out] - Plastic server version: 6.0.16.1408
2017-08-01 13:39:40,201  plasticscm at  ERROR PlasticProto.ConnectionFromClient - Error in ProcessMethodCall for method GetReplicationSyncStatus. There has been an unexpected error "Connection timed out". For more information check the server log.
2017-08-01 13:39:40,205  plasticscm at  ERROR PlasticProto.ConnectionFromClient - Error sending an exception response for [GetReplicationSyncStatus]. Unable to write data to the transport connection: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'..

I tried to set the mysql connection timeout to 120s but I still get the same error.

Is there something else I can try ?

Thank you,

Archived