Confused about price and self hosting

Patchfoot

I'm thinking about moving from perforce to plastic, but I'm confused about pricing. We currently pay nothing for perforce because its just two of us and I host it on a vps. If I host plastic on a vps for two people do I have to pay anything? I wouldn't mind paying a small fee for plastic but I noticed "enterprise" listed self hosting as a perk. $56 per month is a bit much for a tiny indie studio (on top of other expenses) and our project (30gb game dev) wouldn't even fit in the cloud options without even more fees.

Also, if say we can use the free edition self hosted and we moved up to 4 users would we pay $7/mo for the extra user over the free or $28/mo? 

Thank you for considering Plastic SCM.

The prices are as follows: 

1. Enterprise | On-prem : $23/user
  2. Cloud: above 3 users is $7/user + storage (up to 5GB is free, up to 15GB is $7/month, up to 100GB is $20/month for, and $7 each 50GB above). First 3 users are free

Therefore:

1. If you host Plastic, you are right, You pay $56/month.
  2. If you use the Cloud Edition  for your project of 35Gb and up to 100Gb, you will pay $20/month (for storage). That's it with the two of you. Now, If you reach 4 users, you will  pay an additional $7/month for the 4th user, and for any user above you will pay an additional $7/month. Therefore, in total for 4 users is $27/month ($20+$7)

I hope we answered your question, but let us know if you need further clarification. You may reach us at sales@codicesoftware.com 

Best,

Francisco