Issue: webtrigger with question mark in URL (Jenkins)

Hi,

I try to add an `after-checkin` trigger to start a build on a Jenkins server. The issue looks like that my URL contains a question mark, to put additionnal parameters (the build token).

Here is the full command line I use on Windows powershell (doesn't work):

cm trigger create after-checkin CiNotifierWebTrigger "webtrigger http://<raw ipv4>:8080/job/TestBuild/build?token=<jenkins_build_token>" --server=<my_cloud_server>@cloud --filter="br:/Development,rep:<my_rep_name>"

This command doesn't create the trigger, and displays the usage help for cm trigger create (no error)

If I remove the character ?, the trigger is successfully registered, but the url is not what I need.
I tryied to use %3F instead of the question mark, but it didn't trigger on checkin. Tryied also to escape the question mark with `, but it also displays the usage help for cm trigger create.
I'm out of idea on this...

I also tryied to use variables like so:

$TRIGGER_URL="webtrigger http://<raw_ipv4>:8080/buildByToken/build?job=<job_name>&token=SECRET"
cm trigger create after-checkin CiNotifierWebTrigger $TRIGGER_URL --server=<my_server>@cloud --filter="br:/Development,rep:<my_repo>"

But it has the same issue, as long as there is a question mark (?) in the url, the CLI shows the help instead add the trigger as I want (or an error)...
Without the question mark, the CLI successfully add the webtrigger.
Is it a bug in the CLI?

Hi,

We are aware of this limitation and we already developed a fix for it, which should be available in the next week release:

[Bug]
Command-line client: Triggers should allow arguments with question marks

Sorry for the inconveniences, I will keep you updated on the release.

Regards,

Rafael
Unity Plastic SCM Support
Virtualize your Workspace. Make it dynamic.