Why "Browse repository on this changeset" lists everything?

Oscar

HI,

I'd like to review files updated in a changeset in a tree view, so I tried "Browse repository on this changeset". But it displayed the whole items tree in the repository, instead of only the affected items. Is this a bug?

Thanks,

-Oscar

Hi Oscar' date=' this is not a bug, what you seek is "Show Changeset Content", which will show you items updated in that changeset.

cheers,

Miller[/quote']

Hi, Miller,

Then what is "Browse repository on this changeset" used for? You know "Browse repository on this label" just shows all labeled items in a tree view, so I would expect "Browse repository on this changeset" does the similar thing: showing only affected items in the changeset.

Yes, "Shwo changset content" show me updated items, but in a flattened way, not convenient to locate some files.

Thanks,

-Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Both views work on the same way, but in your particular case, AFAIK, you're using labels on a "special way", that's why "browse" doesn't behave the same way.

Browse is meant for "hey, go back in time to this point and show me how a working copy looked like".

The other option is "show content" (branch content, label content, cset content).

Archived