Finding files added to a repository after a certain date?

immitev

Hi, I am trying to search for files that have been added to a PlasticSCM repository after a certain date. Is there a way to prepare such a query?

I looking both at http://www.plasticscm.com/releases/4.1/manuals-html/en/guiguide.htm and http://www.plasticscm.com/infocenter/quick-start/command-line-cheat-sheet.aspx , but could find something fit for this task. It doesn't matter if it's done via command-line tool or through the UI, I just need a list of the files.

Hi immitev,

You can use the command "cm find" and search for the revisions with no parents. In plastic revision with no parent has -1 value as parent. Then, you can use the following command:

cm find "revision where parent=-1 and date > '01/01/2012'"

You can format the output with the option "--format". Check the command "cm showfindobjects" to see all the fields you can filter by.

After taking a more careful look, I've noticed several strange entries. Many of them were related to a directory ";\TraceabilityReportsTool\bin\Debug\"; which is not currently under source control. It is possible that it has been put under source control by mistake, but later it was removed. Anyway, I've noticed that some revisions are marked as ";dir"; and some as ";txt";, which is kind of strange... Other entries are marked as ";dir";, too, though they are are files, not directories...

522993 12/06/2012 10:48:16 <strong>dir </strong>Tsonko c:\dev\src\Validata\TraceabilityReportsTool\bin\Debug\TraceabilityReports.pdb#br:/main/ReportsDataExtractor#25935

522995 12/06/2012 10:48:16 <strong>dir </strong>Tsonko c:\dev\src\Validata\TraceabilityReportsTool\bin\Debug\TraceabilityReports.dll#br:/main/ReportsDataExtractor#25935

523009 12/06/2012 10:49:06 <strong>txt </strong>Tsonko c:\dev\src\Validata\TraceabilityReportsTool\bin\Debug\TraceabilityReportsTool.exe.config#br:/main/ReportsDataExtractor#25936

Btw, also I've noticed that some CS files, where marked as ";bin";, but when I open the changeset I can't see them there...

511240 26/04/2012 17:38:00 <strong>bin </strong>Tsonko c:\dev\src\Validata\WCF\DataRetriver\AutomaticCalculationGenerator.cs#br:/main/Traceablity reports console tool#25574

When I look at details in changeset 25574, the file WCF\DataRetriver\AutomaticCalculationGenerator.cs was not there, and it was actually created in a different stream with changeset #27073 (later than #25574).

Archived