Manually pulling Folder on ignore/cloaked list

ironbelly

So ran into a bit of a frustrating situation that was partially my doing but the frustrating part was that I couldn't find a way to fix it once I rectified the cause of the problem.  So here's what happened:

1. I pulled down a fresh copy of a 40GB project this morning
  2. Because of issues on other projects I had all folders called "Binaries" on my global cloaked list
  3. This caused the Binaries folder not to be downloaded with my fresh pull and on this project this preventing me from compiling the project
  4. Upon realizing the folly of my ways I removed the Binaries folder from my cloaked list assuming that now I would be able to do an update and pull down the missing folder
  5. Upon hitting update Plastic tells me that I am up to date and has nothing to download

So aside from starting from scratch, how do I download this missing local folder now that it is no longer on my cloaked list?  In P4 it is as  simple as browser the server depot and doing a force update on the folder but I can't find anywhere where I can browse the remote repo in plastic, so some help would be appreciated

Hi, after removing the rule from the "claoked.conf" you should be able to download the folder. 

Could you confirm there is not addition cloaked rules preventing the folder to be downlaoded?

When running the switch/update operation, please review that the branch/changeset you are switching actualy includes this folder.

Regards,

Carlos.

Archived