You are working with out-of-date objects. Maybe your client or workspace is out of date, please update it.

Jacqueline Gurto

I get this error when trying to view "Created by me" code reviews.

---------------------------
Error
You are working with out-of-date objects. Maybe your client or workspace is out of date, please update it.
OK   

I tried

1. Updated client to 6.0.16.1765
  2. "Update workspace" and "Compare file contents instead of timestamps when determining "Changed" status"
  3. Deleting all ignored files
  4. Switching to a different workspace

How do I update the workspace to fix the error?

out-of-date-error.png

Ummmm, thanks.

I thought something might be wrong with your code reviews but it seems you can retrieve the list without problems. It must be something else.

Ok, let's try to get the stacktace in order to understand what's happening. I'll need you to enable the Plastic SCM log (plastic.log.conf): https://www.plasticscm.com/documentation/technical-articles/kb-enabling-logging-for-plastic-scm-part-i.html and send me the log generated. You might now have permissions to write the log at the default directory so you can change " <file value="plastic" />" to " <file value="c:\a\writable\path\plastic" />".

BTW, I've just seem your company is having the full support package purchased so let's switch to the regular support -> support at codicesoftware dot com, we'll continue there.

Thanks!

Archived