6.0.16.1765 Unable to view new changes

rturner

Currently using version 6.0.16.1765 of Cloud Edition for Windows 10, I can't see any new checkins or branches in my company's repository. I can still see old contents of the repository in the workspace view, however running "Update Workspace" doesn't pull any new files.

My plasticscm.com credentials seem to be valid as they pass the check under Preferences > Check credentials, so it doesn't appear to be an authentication problem, but it isn't affecting anyone else in my work group even though we all use the same SCM version. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi,

My guess is your workspace selector is linked to a specific changeset so if you click on "Update Workspace", you are always updating the same changeset content.

Please, open the "Branch explorer" view and switch your workspace to the desired branch (this way, you will be updating your workspace to the last content of the branch).

Regards,

Carlos.

Thank you for replying.

However, no branches are visible in my branch explorer view. My window's status bar at the top indicates that I'm on "/main", but if I open Branch Explorer for the repository, I only see "No data found. The server did not return any data for the specified filter". It shows no branches even if I have an empty filter.

Hi,

My guess is something is wrong with the date filter. Are you able to see information if you open the "changesets" or "branches" view? You can reach as at support@codicesoftware.com

If the date filter is not the problem are you are looking in the correct repo, we may need to arrange a meeting to debug.

Regards,

Carlos.

Yes, in the Changesets view I'm able to see some changesets (very old ones), and in Branches I can see /main.

If changesets are being filtered by date, how can I clear those settings so that my branch explorer and workspace will update to latest?

I'll send an email for assistance if the solution isn't something simple. Thanks again for helping me out.

You just need to enter a date filter that allows to show these old changesets. By default, the filter shows the information of the last weeks so you just need to edit it in the "Display options" panel.

The same changesets you see from the "changesets" view will appear also in the "Bnrach explorer" view.

Regards,

Carlos.

Archived