Connecting to Bamboo

I'm using Plastic client version 5.0.44.258 and the plastic plugin: bamboo-40-plasticscm-plugin-4.4.5.jar and I can't get it to connect to Plastic correctly. All attempts at communicating with Plastic result in the following error message:

Failed to obtain the specified tracked branch:Unable to communicate with Plastic SCM command line shell - Error running command line client on shell mode. The 'cm shell' command was launched but the process terminated abnormally.

Anyone have any ideas?

This seems to be due to not having placed the empty client.conf and plastic.workspaced files in the Plastic installation directory. Now that I've done that I'm getting a different error, but that's authentication problems which seem like they should be straightforward to resolve.

I had to make an Active Directory user to run the Bamboo service because I use Active Directory integrated security on the Plastic repository server. After that, I had to make sure to get that user into the proper AD group so the user had the access required. Now it appears to be working.

Archived