Issues with Unity 3d

MarianHristov

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I tried to download Plastic SCM and after the installation I tried to attach my Unity 3d project to Plastic SCM server. However I received the following result when I installed it:
image.png.17bb6583b3ed9116863080c4865bc4b7.png

Did I do something wrong and how can I fix this problem. I saw that this is allowed only for specific license but I tried with tryout license to see if Plastic SCM would be suitable for me and my partner.
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi, 

Are you using WIndows? What is the specific Unity version?

- Are you opening Unity via the Unity Hub? In that case, could you check if the issue is reproducible when not opening Unity via Unity Hub?

- Could you check if the plugin files are still there?

C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Tools\VersionControl\PlasticSCMPlugin.exe
C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\client\PlasticSCMPlugin.exe

Also, let's review the permissions for both paths to be open so they can connect to each other. The error "PlasticSCM not installed" makes me think that one plugin side is not able to reach the other for some reason.

Best regards,
Carlos.

Hello there :) 
 - Yes, I use Windows 10 64-bit, The unity version is 2019.2.17f1, I tried alsow with 2019.2.18f1 but still same result

- It always opens unity hub when you open unity. That is from quite a few versions.
 - Files are still there.
 - Yes, I have a workspace created  

How can I set the permissions for both paths?

Could you manually remove the current workspace (via GUI or manually removing the ".plastic" folder) and try to create a new workspace via the Unity plugin?

Before removing the workspace, check that you don't have pending to commit changes. We don't need to remove the workspace content, but just the ".plastic" folder.

Regards,

Carlos.