Missing "Atlassian Jira Extension" Section

codmandev

I have configured it. It works fine, as far as pulling in tasks when creating branches and changing the status of the Jira issues via check-ins. What I am saying is that the section that appears on the right hand pane near Attributes, labeled Atlassian JIRA Extension does not appear in the MacOS client as it does in Windows:

information.png.93fe646721381a181b185e0b5809efb8.png

On MacOS, even when the extension is running and pulling in data it appears like this:

2035451793_ScreenShot2021-01-20at2_38_41PM.png.283cbf3d28264dab5da033f3713a7bc9.png

There is no Atlassian JIRA Extension section. So field mapping does not do anything. 

Hi,

In macOS, you will be able to see the creating branch diablog and this way you can link the branch to a JIRA task. The same for linking the changesets.

But I'm afraid the "Branch explorer" panel that shows the JIRA task information is not available for macOS.

Regards,

Carlos.

• 2 years later...

I don't see the "Atlassian JIRA extension" section on Windows.  I only see a tooltip when I hover over the branch linked to the Jira task, and in the comments section on the right (in the properties panel), I see the title of the JIRA task, but no other metadata.  I am using the lastest version of Plastic SCM (11.0.16.8077). Please advise. Thanks! 

Hi,

This tag was removed in the new Plastic SCM GUI. This information should be now available in the tooltip for the element in the "Branch Explorer".

Could you review it? If you miss some information, I can share it with the product team.

Regards,

Carlos.