Auto DELETED REPO?

Double Hit Games

JEZUS MAN. I think I know what happened.

I had requested a migration from my Collaborate to Plastic. 24 hours later and nothing had happened, and I didn't know what was going on with this process.
I sent a message here on the forum but I didn't get a reply, so what I did was create my repository manually and then I started using it.

Another 24 hours passed and I had already worked on several modifications, including new branches of portability, updates and bug fixes.

However, I believe that now, a few minutes ago the migration occurred, and the system removed my current project, in which I was working, due to the fact of having the same name.

At the moment I don't have a functional project. Because he removed one, and my current one is providing errors for any action I want to take.
image.png.62c198e123e434bd0233f108aeeb1f22.png
Right now my Plastic doesn't know how to proceed. I am not able to work in any repository.
image.png.4b12b75c67d43e3b077e456a18d562c8.png

It Was this way before:
image.png.fc3d94aa8c9b83cf4201ac9fb6923a04.png

Im trying continue in this wrong branch, after the problems, but i cant. I Cant Checkin, I Cant create Branch, i Cant do nothint..

SAAAAAAAD!

I lost branches, and I lost work. Super amateur on your part?
Please work on updates to prevent users from creating repositories with the same migration name. This will prevent other users like me from losing their jobs.
Also create a status system that will inform the user about the progress of the migration. 48h without any feedback!

My question at the moment is: What should I do?

I have a deleted project in my repository that is consuming space. I do not know why!

My project that I was working on is defective. It lost its branches and I am unable to take any action on the current branch.

I have pending checkin, but I am unable to post them. I tried to effect in new branch but this generates error.

I tried to create a new branch, but this also generates an error.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:04 PM, ollieblanks said:

Hi @Double Hit Games,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. What has happened is we manually migrated your Collaborate repositories because they had failed (I replied to your original post).

Please can you reach out to us via support@codicesoftware.com so we can discuss options for fixing this.

Thanks for your answer. You really hear mismatches here. LOL.
I redid everything manually. Everything working here. Ty

• Like 1