File "not in sync with changeset" error

Gardenfiend Games

Hi guys, I am getting the error in the attached screenshot. 

The "Tasks.asset" file that is having the issue is a file from a 3rd-party Asset ("Project Planner") that I recently added to my project.

I'm not sure what is causing the error - I have not been using any branches. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. The only thing I can think of that could be related is that I moved the entire folder for this "Project Planner" 3rd-party asset into another folder at one point.

What is problematic is that even if I do "Undo Changes" on the Tasks.asset file and then perform my Checkin, if I make any changes that affect the Tasks.asset file I get the same error again the next time I try to do a Checkin.

Any idea on what I can do? Would appreciate any help!

(I added a screenshot of the Diff in case it somehow helps.)

error plastic.png

error diffs.png

Hi!

After checking the changes in, if you run the update, do you get the same error? If you do, can you delete locally the file and then run an update? That should get the file totally in sync with the repo.

Is the file usually modified? 

Are any other users suffering from this?

Best,

Héber.

14 hours ago, Héber said:

Hi!

After checking the changes in, if you run the update, do you get the same error? If you do, can you delete locally the file and then run an update? That should get the file totally in sync with the repo.

Is the file usually modified? 

Are any other users suffering from this?

Best,

Héber.

Thank you for the response Héber!

I did "undo changes" on the file, and then did a "Update Workspace" in the Workspace Explorer, and then it started working from there. Thanks a lot for the help - I was misunderstanding what the error meant by "update it" (where it says "You can undo the changes in the file, update it, and..."). I didn't realize that meant to update the workspace.

Good to go now!