Locked files overview

Smileyep1

Hey is there a way to quickly list the locked/unchecked items in a workspace?

I am using the Cloud version on mac and for some reason i cant see the locked items in my workspace explorer. The only way to check it right now seems to be "changing and checkin" because then a popup appears. Am i missing something ?

Thanks - thats what i needed. Any chance we get this as a toggle button in the Workspace Explorer or just as a new section under "Main Actions" ? We work remote and often times change things on overlapping files (like Unity Scene files). A quick overview that is well sorted would save us some headaches.

Hi,

The lock icons are already available in the Gluon GUI but not in the regular Plastic GUI. And in order to list the locks, you will need to use the CLI command.

I agree that it would be great to have such an option in the GUI. I will share it with the team.

Regards,

Carlos.

• Like 1

A list of locked items in the GUI would be very nice indeed, including some filtering options. 
We now use a small program wrapping the command line to an artist-friendlier interface to allow to easily check who has which locks and filtering locks by asset name or path.

• Like 1