Can't find workspaces

S_M

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with PlasticSCM after changing machine.

I use plastic scm from mainly 1 machine. The server is on another.

I recently changed the client machine with a new one, fresh windows install, installed plastic and connected to the server with the old user, after i had reset the old user password to new one (just for sercurity reasons, but the user was kept the same).

Now i can't see any of the old workspaces, even though i am connecting to plasticscm with the same user i used to connect to with the old machine.

How can i make the workspaces visible again, short of recreating them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Yes i recreated them. Was looking for a tool to get information about what workspaces i had, cause i had a lot of them and not all named the same as the directories they are in. So at first i thought there would be a tool to extract some info about them. E

Even if only as information that was kept about them on the server side. Would be useful, but after all did recreate them all.

Thank you.

We use to have that info at the server side but it we changed it to make Plastic faster, on the other hand we lost that feature.

Let me explain you where you can find the workspaces info. First of all you have the "plastic.workspaces" file at the "C:\Users\Your_User\AppData\Local\plastic4" directory. Inside it you will find the workspace GUID + the workspace path.

For each path you will find a ".plastic" directory containing the "plastic.selector" file where you can find what's the workspace loading... repo... branch... label...

Archived