Discord Integration (Customisation)

Aurren

So right now I've set up a webhook to show when there has been a commit (sorry I mean checkin) for our development discord to show our patreon members progress, but I'm not comfortable with just showing strangers my email adress like it does.
Is there any way at all to customise this or are we just stuck with that?

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone!

I'm bringing this up again because I have a solution but also a problem.

We had the same problem when we integrated Webhook directly via the Unity Dashboard. Webhook was displaying our personal emails on a public Discord server.
By following this tutorial ( https://blog.plasticscm.com/2020/06/web-triggers-for-plastic-scm-cloud.html ), I was able to get a different presentation of the latest commits.

This is what I get.

Discord_WPSUqRjrKa.png.310c92b23e1c531253e37f928cd5af89.png

The problem we're having now is purely aesthetic. I'd like to be able to customise the appearance of this message but I can't find a tutorial. All I can do is customise the Webhook message manually after it has been published (via sites like Discohook).

Is there a way of finding the .json file linked to the Webhook created via the Windows console? Or to create one and link it to this webhook. I want to keep the information given by the webhook (checkin number, comments, etc.) and just customise the way it appears. 

If you look at this tutorial ( https://blog.plasticscm.com/2021/03/how-to-connect-discord-and-plastic-scm.html ), you can see that the message appears differently, which is already better than what I have.
And this is what I'd like to have (or even better if I can find a way to customise it).
chrome_Doeye7d4wT.png.4c00880bdf5703e6aadc120314949a53.png

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...