Encryption settings when working in distributed mode

Rupe

I'm new to Plastic, having joined an organisation that's using it. It's a small organisation and they've only used it in Centralised mode up till now. 

I'm a developer with plenty of experience of git (and perforce FWIW). From what I've read so far it looks like Plastic has some very cool features so I'm looking forward to getting to grips with it. But I'm very keen try out the Distributed mode.

The organisation's cloud server uses encyption, and they've provided the files (cryptedservers.conf and key file) to put into AppData/Local/plastic4, and that all seems to be working for me, in Centralised mode.

But I'm now a bit stuck in the process of trying to set up a local repo and sync to the cloud repo. 

I've been following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUqg0Rfrqfk

I've created a local repository and set up a sync view, but when I try to "Pull visible" I'm getting the "Server Encryption" pop-up (see attached).

I was seeing this same pop-up in Centralised before I copied over the files mentioned above, and then it went away. So how come now, when trying to pull to a local repo, I'm seeing it again? Is the problem actually with my local repo not being set up with encryption? 

PlasticEncyptionPopUp.png

Hi,

If you are following s distributed workflow you alse need to reploy the "cryptedservers.conf" and *.key in the following path:

C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\

Anyway, the default workflow is entering the password in the textbox (not manually deplying the configuration files).

Regards,

Carlos.