Unable to write JIRA field into plastic field and others

ggmario

Hi!

I am trying to use jira and plasticscm.

Plastic currently loads jira tasks, but I can't get any of the following fields to work as expected:

- Custom field id (filled or not)
- Fields mapping (using the documentation examples and trying both upper and lower case)
- Status transitions

I'm using a classic (company-managed) jira cloud scrum project and plastic client v11.0.16 on Windows 10.

This is the log when I try to use the "Fields mapping" field:

2022-04-07 09:32:36... jiraextension - Unable to write JIRA field 'issue.Fields.Project.Name' into Plastic field 'Description': Property 'Project' not found on object [{
"project": {
    "self": "...",
    "id": "...",
    "key": "...",

}
  },

2022-04-07 09:32:36... jiraextension - Stack trace:
   en Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Jira.ObjectSolver.CheckNull(Object target, String exceptionMsg, Object[] args)
   en Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Jira.ObjectSolver.GetFieldValue(Object target, String property)
   en Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Jira.ObjectSolver.GetValue(Object target, String property)
   en Codice.Client.IssueTracker.Jira.PlasticTaskBuilder.MapTaskFields(RemoteIssue remoteIssue, PlasticTask task, List`1 fieldMappings)

I do not get information in the logs about "Status transitions" or "Custom field id".

Could someone tell me what's going on? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If I properly understand, the main problem is you are not able to make it work to get the checkin comment saved in the JIRA task via the custom field?

In addition to this the field mappings and status transitions are not properly working.

Not sure if you could temporary allow us access yo the JIRA project to reproduce and debug the issue. Can you reach us at support@plasticscm.com?

Regards,

Carlos.