Which Encryption Key Should I use for Unity Cloud Build?

powercore2000

I'm currently trying to integrate unity Cloud Build with my Plastic SCM repo, but I don't know which encryption key is correct for the Access Instructions.  I know there are two, one client side key in User/AppData/Local/Plastic4/ and a server side key in Program Files/PlasticSCM/server, but which one should I put for the Encryption Key section. And should I just put the key number and letter section or include the .key tag at the end as well?

Screenshot 2022-06-22 015034.png

Hi,

• The Repo URL field should be in the format "CloudOrgName@cloud". Once you get past this step and you set up Build Targets in Cloud Build you will select which repository and branch that you will build from.
  • The Username field should be the email address associated with your Plastic SCM account.
  • The Password field should be your password associated with your Plastic SCM account.
  • The Authentication Type should be set to LDAP.
  • The Encryption Key is the client-side passphrase you configured when you first set up encryption. If you cannot remember this passphrase, you should be able to use the crypted content within your User/AppData/Local/Plastic4/***.key file
  • The Encryption Method should be set to AES128.

Hope this helps!