Files leftover from checkin.

Korindian

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Plastic in transparent mode with Unity, but this has also happened in previous Plastic SCM versions. 

After I close Unity and fire up Plastic SCM, in the "Pending Changes" window, after I click Refresh, then Check All, and then enter a checkin comment then click Checkin, sometimes there are a few files that show up immediately after the checkin in "Pending Changes" as not checked in yet. 

Why does this happen? Shouldn't the "refresh" and "check all" have listed and selected all the files that have changed to be checked in? Why are there files not being checked in? I always end up doing a second checkin right after the first to checkin the leftover files.

Thanks.

I make sure that Unity is closed before I do any checkin operation. The next time it happens, I will check the last edited time stamp. I remember the last time it happened, the files that were leftover were edited a few days before.

Edit: Just happened again. Unity was closed before I opened PlasticSCM in transparent mode. Refreshed pending changes, Checked all, then checked in. 4 changed items immediately show up as not checked in but are selected, show as modified 4 days ago. 2 of the files are in a directory that was renamed 4 days previously. The other 2 had their import settings modified a few minutes before I closed Unity and started up Plastic.

Ok, just happened on the next checkin today. 2 files didn't checkin and show up as pending changed items. I waited some time after refreshing and clicked "check all" a couple of times to make sure everything was selected before checking in.

Both files show that they were modified 8 hours ago, and in File Explorer in Windows, also show 8 hours ago. They were moved to a different folder at that time in Unity. This happens pretty often, but still not sure why.

Archived