repository server IP changed, how to modify workspaces?

We are using plastic scm in one LAN. Recently we changed to a new router and the plastic server is moved from 192.168.31.X to 192.168.10.Y. I have edited IP address contents in .plastic/plastic.selector (text file) and .plastic/plastic.wktree (using binary editor), and changed server location in plastic GUI client. 

At current, the window title of plastic GUI shows the new IP address, and it also shows the XLinks are pointing to new IP address too. Operations like checkin and exploring branch works fine, but "update workspace" and "merge from changeset" operation still attempts to access deprecated IP address and cause failure.

I'm wondering is there any way to switch repository server's IP without delete workspace and create again? Thanks for a lot!

We are using plastic scm in one LAN. Recently we changed to a new router and the plastic server is moved from 192.168.31.X to 192.168.10.Y. I have edited IP address contents in .plastic/plastic.selector (text file) and .plastic/plastic.wktree (using binary editor), and changed server location in plastic GUI client.

Mmmmm that's not needed (although kinda hacker :P) but it's not not enough (and risky!)

I'm wondering is there any way to switch repository server's IP without delete workspace and create again? Thanks for a lot!

Yes:

1) Configure the client, using the wizard (plastic --configure), to work with the new server.

2) Open the GUI, list the new server repositories, right click the one you are currently working with, open the branch explorer, right click the branch you are currently switched to, select "Switch workspace to this branch".

That should be enough.

BUT, xlinks can't be updated right now, sorry about that, it's in out road map to support it. You'll need to remove the links and recreate them. You can use the merge operation (Cherry pick will be better) in order to propagate the update.

Notice it's much better to use a well known name for the server instead of the the IP, you'll save this kind of issues.

Archived