SQL logic error or missing database no such table: repository

I'm trying to evaluate PlasticCloud on Mac. After installing the cloud version, I was having troubles which I think were being caused by having configuration files left over from having briefly tried Plastic a while ago (I think it was trying to connect to the server I was connecting to back then rather than the cloud server).  I have tried removing all traces of Plastic from my Mac and doing a clean install, however there are some local repositories that exist as soon as I run the client, and if I try to delete them or create a new local repo I get;

There has been an unexpected error "SQL logic error or missing database no such table: repository". For more information check the server log.

I can't see an obvious server log in either /Library/Logs or ~/Library/Logs

Hi Richard,

The Plastic SCM server log is stored at:  /Applications/PlasticSCMServer.app/Contents/MonoBundle/

I would recommend you to check the next guide where explain how to manage the server and client on Mac OS.

https://www.plasticscm.com/documentation/installation/plastic-scm-version-control-installation-guide.shtml#MacOS

PD: If you are evaluation the product, please contact us at: support at codicesoftware dot com

We will assist you with the setup.

Regards,

Carlos.

Archived