CruiseControl CI Server

carpediemevive

Does anyone else use CruiseControl.Net as their continuous integration server? I don't currently use one at all, but I'm evaluating CruiseControl and found that it doesn't support Plastic4. I'm thinking of forking the project and adding Plastic4 support, but I don't know if anyone knows of an easier way or would find it useful if I did.

Hello carpediemevive!

we have the CruiseControl and CruiseControl.Net plugins finished and working BUT the code is pending to be integrated by the CruiseControl guys.

As it's opensource you can download the CruiseControl.Net code and we can provide you with the plugin code so you will able to build the entire system by your own.

Manu.

I downloaded the source and modified the CruiseControl.NET stuff and my local copy seems to work just fine. I'm not really pushing the limits of a CI server in the least, so I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I'd be happy to publish what I have on git if the CruiseControl folks wanted to just pull it over.

I downloaded the source and modified the CruiseControl.NET stuff and my local copy seems to work just fine. I'm not really pushing the limits of a CI server in the least, so I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I'd be happy to publish what I have on git if the CruiseControl folks wanted to just pull it over.

Is your hack working with PlasticSCM?

Archived