Improvement: Hide child level branches when parent branch is invisible

mdutt

Hey there,

this is another suggestion I'd like to make to improve Plastic SCM. You already got the posibility to hide branches - and that's working very well. The ugly thing is: when a child branch of an invisible branch is created this one pops up in the branch explorer even though the parent branch is hidden.

Would be very nice if you could implement automatic hiding of child branches when parent branch is hidden.

Did it! I'll suggest my colleagues to vote for that feature too ;-)

Nice to know there's a channel where users can submit such suggestions. Sadly I'm leaving the company in about 2 weeks and I don't know if I can convince my new employer to change to Plastic (actually I don't even know which version control system they use at the moment xD) - but I'll do my very best.

Perhaps I will get myself a community version for my projects at home - at least when there is one somewhen ^^

I saw it! Thanks! The requests with more votes will be promoted to sprint tasks so cote! :)

We can help you to convince the new employer to switch to Plastic! I'm happy to hear that you will continue using Plastic for your home projects :)

I just sent an email to our developers mailing list. Hope they'll read and even more act like I suggested ^^

Got already 6 votes for it in no time. I think it'll make it to one of the next sprints ;-)

Archived