Mantisbt integration

wvd_vegt

Hi

I tried to follow the guide for integrating mantisbt. But i cannot find the spot where to enter bugs/issues.

I created a mantisextension.conf like in http://codicesoftwar...-mantis-ii.html, copied the php file to the webserver, edited the configuration in the client and the test connection button retruns ok.

Copying the mantis dll resulting in a warning of v4 the client there where two dll's on the path.

In the client.conf i added

<Extensions>

<Extension AssemblyFile="C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM4\client\extensions\mantis\mantisextension.dll" />

</Extensions>

The guide on blogspot seems to be for the v3 of plasticscm.

Any suggestion what i might have forgotten or where to look?

Hi

I found it (after looking much more carefully as it's well hidden as the sidebar of the branches/branch explorer tabs).

Strangly enough does it show only 2 of the 3 items i created in mantisbt but that's another problem i will probably solve by deleting some things.

Perfect!

BTW, you don't need to include the

<Extensions>
<Extension AssemblyFile="C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM4\client\extensions\mantis\mantisextension.dll" />
</Extensions>

code by hand, the extension configuration panel will do it for you.

Hi

You're right. just tried it and it works. And once i found where to look in the client for the tasks it all works find. I guess i was expecting to be able to create simple bug reports from within the plasticscm client instead of creating them in mantisbt and work on them in plasticscm.

regards and thanks for answering.

Archived