Too large database?

JakubH

Trying to replicate a big repository but the main branch cannot be fully replicated. Plastic says this reason:

There has been an unexpected error "The database file is larger than the configured maximum database size. This setting takes effect on the first concurrent database connection only. [ Required Max Database Size (in MB; 0 if unknown) = 4091 ]". For more information check the server log.

The strange thing is that I have migrated the backend of the destination server to MySQL so there should be no such limit of database size. (The source server uses PostgreSQL.) I checked the server log but it doesn't help me. Am I missing something?

I think I have figured it out. The problem was that the destination server was running on a virtual computer (I just wanted to test transition from Plastic 4 to Plastic 5 on a save place) with NAT connection to the network and the server settings collided with another Plastic server installed on the hosting machine (with an embedded database only). I switch to bridged connection for the virtual machine and it is working now.

Archived