Cannot perform the checkin operation

Hi,

This message appears when you are trying to commit some changes but a merge operation is not finished. You can re-run the merge operation from the branch explorer to finish solving the conflicts or you can just undo the changes.

If your pending to commit changes involve merge changes, you need to checkin all of them. You cannot partially only checkin some merge changes.

Regards,

Carlos.

23 hours ago, calbzam said:

Hi,

This message appears when you are trying to commit some changes but a merge operation is not finished. You can re-run the merge operation from the branch explorer to finish solving the conflicts or you can just undo the changes.

If your pending to commit changes involve merge changes, you need to checkin all of them. You cannot partially only checkin some merge changes.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

The problem is, that this error also appears when I try to check all the changes I've made, not only a part of it.

So, I don't know how to solve this, in the Branch Explorer the only option I have is to checkin the pending changes or undo te pending changes.

Regards,

Juan.

Hi,

The problem may be that you need to re-run the merge operation from the "branch explorer" view in order top finish solving the merge conflicts and only at this point to you will be able to checkin your changes. If you do not find a workaround, please reach us at support@codicesoftware.com  and we could arrange a GoToMeeting with you.

Regards,

Carlos.