PlasticSCM integration into WebStorm

rblock

Hi,

Could you try manually copying the files to the WebStorm plugins folder?  Although we had a similar case before and it didn´t work :( 

http://www.plasticscm.net/index.php?/topic/1795-phpstorm-60-how-to-install-plasticscm-intellij-plugin/

In that case, could you add the request to our user voice page? http://plasticscm.uservoice.com/

Regards,

Carlos

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

that was the first I tried. But there seems to be much IntelliJ IDEA realted stuff inside the Java code (decompiled the jars in order to take a look). Even if WebStorm bases on some IntelliJ IDEA code there seems to be some differences. At least for the menu because in "IDE Settings/Plugins" it is shown as active ("Plastic SCM Integration").

Hm, after update of IntelliJ IDEA 13.0.2 Community Edition to 13.1.1 the plugin no longer works. Perhaps I try a restart because some Icons are missing and perhaps Win has some problems.

Sighing greetings

Reiner

• 1 month later...

I really don't understand it: IntelliJ IDEA and its 'descendants' like WebStorm, RubyMine, PHPStorm etc. are sort of the most used editors but the support for it from Codice is IMHO really bad... :(

Just my two cent...

Hi,

We try to support the official IntelliJ IDEA IDE, and as far as I know some of the "descendatns" were also compatible.

Do you mean that after the upgrade from  IntelliJ IDEA 13.0.2 Community Edition to 13.1.1 the plugin stopeed working? In that case, I will check if there are new API changes that may have broken the integration.

What Plastic version are you using?

Best regards,

Carlos

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...