Pushing all changelists results in syncing entire repo to cloud again

Basementmode

Hello, I'm having an issue understanding how to Push changelists. I've created a new local workspace, a Cloud repo, and imported a pre-existing Unreal Engine project into it. I've successfully uploaded this initial commit to the cloud repo. Ok, great! However, I've now made modifications to the project and done a number of commits to my local repo. I now want to push those changes to the Cloud repo. As far as I can figure out, I'm supposed to open the Sync respositories window, right-click the "Outcoing changes - 1 branch(es) / 3 changeset(s)" line and select Push all outgoing changes. Makes sense. The dialog window titled Replication synchronization opens and shows my /main repo folder as needing to be sync. I press Start and it..... starts uploading the entire repo again.. What am I doing wrong? I just want to upload the outstanding changesets... not the entire repo. 

I am quite experienced with Perforce, SVN, and Git - pushing changes in Plastic do not make sense to me..

Could someone explain how to only push out of date changes and not have the entire repo replicate again. I don't understand. Thank you for your time.

Additionally, it appears to keep pushing "new" data to my cloud repo and adding more and more GB's usage, however, it shows I'm only using one cloud repo. How can this be? My original repo size was 4GB. Every time I click Push new changes it uploads another 4GB (even if I cancel the operation) . I still only have one Cloud repo and it only shows 1 changelist on the dashboard. There are no new file paths (I can see my original ~4GB worth of content), so I'm not sure why its copying the entire repo over and over again into a data blackhole. Of course billing usage is now saying I'm using 16GB and charging me $26 for it.. but I can't find where I'm using 16GB - still looks like the original 4GB worth of files in my repo browser.

I'm not very sure what's happening. I haven't seen this behavior in the past. When you are using a sync view, and you repo is already partially synced, the next time you run the operation, only the pending to replicate branches will be pushed/pulled.

If you reach us at support@codicesoftware.com, we can arrange a meeting with you and take look (we are located in Spain). Something in your setup may not be ok.

Regards,

Carlos.