Plastic SCM Installation 10.0.16.5362 fails with "Adminstrator has blocked you from running this app"

I have just downloaded PlasticSCM-10.0.16.5362-windows-cloud-installer.exe via the update link from the PlasticSCM client (https://www.plasticscm.com/download/10.0.16.5362/plasticscm/windows/cloudedition) but no matter what I try, Windows won't let me install this. Previous installations worked without a problem (I'm currently four versions behind, EDIT: I just double-checked with the 9.0.16.528 installer and that still works without problem). Also, any other installers that I have tried worked without any issues.

I have already tried disabling Windows smartscreen and redownloading the installer. I also tried running the installer as administrator but same result. The issue seems to be "Publisher: Unknown". In Properties / Digital Signatures it says "Name of signer: Codice Software SL" with a timestamp from April 21st.

This is on Windows 10 Pro, 10.0.19042 Build 19042.

Hi,

We have fixed a problem with the certificate where the installer was not properly signed. I can see it's properly signed now so there could be a different issue:

image.png

Could you let us know more details of the error you are seeing? Are you seeing the same in the installer "Properties" panel?

Regards,

Carlos.