Plastic Cloud service has been interminably slow for a few days

notken

Is there some issue I'm not aware of? The Unity uptime page has green everywhere. But any single Plastic UI operation is taking 30-60 seconds to happen. Checking in a tiny XML file took over a minute. Changing branches usually times out.

I've tried rebooting and resetting the Plastic services. I've checked with colleagues working in different locations on personal Internet connections and they're having variable but slow results too.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are aware of some performance issues with the Cloud in the Europe region and the team is currently investigating. Please bear with us, and I will keep you updated via this ticket.

The team has just updated the Unity Services Status Page regarding this incident, so please also keep an eye on that for further details.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Carlos.

Oh, that must have been between when I checked then. I checked before my first post, and again when you replied. It was green, and nothing in the History panel.

I've been in meetings all afternoon, but the couple of times I've tried it's definitely been better, and seems OK now.

Thanks.