Is Plastic SCM Server currently down?

JoenTNT

Hi! I'm currently at working hour and I find my project which connected with Plastic somehow stuck at OnGUI.Repaint. I have waited for about 10 minutes loading this and it's unfinish. Instead, force close the Unity Project and then reopen it again without internet being connected. It works and I can work on my project. Is the Plastic SCM server currently down? It's annoying because Plastic SCM depends on internet connection and cannot work in offline mode.

Best Regard,
Joen

• Sad 1

Hi all,

Please accept my apologies for the disruption of service and the lack of communication. Unfortunately, our automated monitoring did not pick up this outage and so it was not communicated on the Unity Cloud Services Status page. This is something that we plan to remedy and further measures will be put in place to make sure communication is improved.

Here is a summary for this latest outage in Asia.

Cause: Server was not responding to any requests for organizations that are hosted in the Asia-East region.

Date: 29/03/2022

Downtime: 5h

Actions taken:

• From now on we automatically restore the service when it fails so the server will continue accepting requests again.
  • Also if for any reason the service cannot be restored, the server instance is stopped and a new one will be launched automatically.
  • Thanks 1