Problem renewing my license (I didn't get the e-mail).

DrBlort

Hello,

I've been using Plastic for my personal Unity3D projects. I have the Community Edition, and yesterday I've found out that my license has expired.
  1. I went to the website dashboard and renewed the license, downloaded it and put it in the server directory, it didn't work.
  2. I updated Plastic to the newest 5.4 version (I had 5.0.44.519, I usually don't upgrade unless I need a new feature or fix). Still didn't work.
  3. I configured the token for auto updates, and found that starting the Service deleted the plasticd.lic file, but apparently it isn't downloading a new one.
  4. I revised my firewall configuration, I even turned it off, still nothing.
  5. I checked the forums, found out there was an e-mail sent to the CE users (I didn't get it, but I've been getting the newsletters since October) about some changes with the CE license and the new Team License, but the thread linked there was dead (cached version in Google didn't help).

Is there something I'm missing?

What's described on my dashboard:

Description: Enterprise Edition license - 15 users
Type: Community
Expiration: 1/10/2015
Licensed to: [my info]
Generated: 1/10/2014

Thanks!

Hi,

We´ve sent you a personal email.  Anyway, thank you for your post.

As a Plastic SCM  Community Edition (CE) user,  you or the person registered in our system who activated your CE license  should have  received an email back in December in which we announced  Plastic SCM Team Edition, a new commercial version for small teams.  

Giving that every team is different we are giving a personalized attention to address a solution for you directly. Therefore, please can you  mailto:sales@codicesoftware.com with your request.

Aside, to answer some of the most frequent asked questions we prepared this page:
http://www.plasticscm.com/pricing/team-edition-faq.html

Thank you!

Carlos

Archived