hidden_changes.com vs deletion of controlled file

Misieq

Hello

Recently I have faced some behaviour of PlasticSCM client which looks for me as an issue.

When there is hidden_changes rule configured for whole folder and sub-folders PlasticSCM is still detecting cases when file inside this tree is deleted.

Could you please tell me if this is intentional behaviour or mistake? If it is intentional is there any possibility to force client to ignore such changes (however it would be good to have such deletions reverted in case of switching branch of workspace update).

Regards

Posted as adviced.

https://plasticscm.uservoice.com/forums/15467-general/suggestions/12878802-hidden-changes-com-vs-deletion-of-controlled-file

PS. What I have also noticed is that uncessary files are not removed when switching workspace to changeset which does not contain files which were present in currently used changeset.

Is it possible to change such behaviour or force PlasticSCM to remove such files?

Thanks!

plastic will remove the controlled files that are not present in the target cset you are switching to. In the same way they will be recovered on the opposite way.

It only works for controlled files, private files are out of the scope and can't be tuned to remove them.

Archived