Branch hiding instead of highlighting in Branch Explorer

ulanda

http://plasticscm.uservoice.com/forums/15467-general/suggestions/2622336-filtering-by-branch-name-doesn-t-work-anymore-in-v

From your answer here I get the impression that is not possible to filter out branches in the branch explorer only highlight branches.

In our case what we really want is to hide branches, old branches closed / tested branches, etc... Full branch explorer view is really beautiful and interesting for forensic/investigation purposes but for day to day work we would like to have something much more "isolated" by default.

Unai

Yes, that's extremely manual I have used that but you must keep "managing" your repository individually, my ideal solution is be able to provide rules that I can apply to all my team.

Other feature related to this is being able to easily share an initial configuration with all the team to avoid setting up manually all the options, and this configuration should also be included there if possible)

thanks!

I was just thinking about that these days...

I started to build some Conditional Formats in my DBrEx and I thought that my changes would replicate to the others :(

But as I'm the "team leader", this is more important to me than to the others...

But,for sure, it would be a wonderful feature to add ! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived