Is there a way to undo a replication?

wilddingo2

I'm still evaluating PlasticSCM at this point, so I did something stupid.  I replicated a branch of code to the wrong repository on our "master" site.  I ended up with the two-headed branch on the "master" site, but I couldn't figure out how to "undo" this.  I tried changing the "merge options" to "keep my changes and reject the source changes", but I'm guessing that is only applies to specific items where changes existed on both the source and destination contributers.

What would be the proper thing to do at that point?  Delete a specific changeset?  Mine shows the dotted green line now because I processed the merge.

Thanks for any pointers,

Glenn

post-3753-0-65523800-1359078859_thumb.jpg

Hi Glenn,

When when you commit some changes to a branch and you want to undo the changes you can delete the changeset (be sure you have permissions in the repository). Also if you have merged the changes, there is another option where you don´t need to delete the changesets. This is subtractive merge option. You have to go to  Adavanced merge --> subtractive merge and choose the changesets you want.  This will effectively remove the changes that were introduced by this particular changeset/changesets and you will see a red arrow in the branch explorer. 

Best regards,

Carlos

Archived