Unlimited License

Michael.R

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in SemanticMerge!

Yes, right now if you purchase an unlimited license it will include the upgrades to the future versions.

Most likely we will have to change this in the future and do something like:

* Free updates on the same version (like if you purchase 1.0 you get all the updates until we go for 2.0)

* Special discount when upgrading to newer versions.

But right now, since we didn't define this policy yet, if you purchase we will keep you always updated.

Best regards

Míryam

• 1 year later...

Hey, sorry for warming up an old thread but I just want to know if this is still true for the now called "perpetual" license? Also the "Bundle" offer says it includes "All future languages", so if I would buy a bundle perpetual license now I would get lifetime free upgrades and all new languages? If that were so I might actually be inclined to shell out the money even though I'm not doing a lot of merges.

• 7 months later...

Hey, sorry for warming up an old thread but I just want to know if this is still true for the now called "perpetual" license? Also the "Bundle" offer says it includes "All future languages", so if I would buy a bundle perpetual license now I would get lifetime free upgrades and all new languages? If that were so I might actually be inclined to shell out the money even though I'm not doing a lot of merges.

^ Ameen on this. If codice would provide clarification here, I'd purchase the unlimited license right away, even though I only need to merge occasionally.

Hi!

yes, the perpetual license will include both SW upgrades and languages upgrades.

As the languages supported are hardcoded in the license file you'll need to contact us once we release a new language in order to upgrade your license.

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

having bought a SemanticMerge perpetual license back in 2014 I just received an email asking for an upgrade fee for version 2.0.

As far as I understood this thread the upgrade should not be charged. Could you please clarify?

Kind regards.

Archived