How do I push and pull from cloud?

danonBB

This is my first day of using Plastic SCM, so probably I'm doing something wrong, but it would be nice if such basic features didn't require hours of research. 
I made a branch for my changes, switched to it, done some work, went to Pending Changes tab, chosen the files I want to commit, added a nice description of what I did and clicked Checkin. So far so good. After that I opened Sync to Cloud tab and clicked 'Push Visible' and got an error: 

The sync process was unable to replicate the following branch:

Branch: /dev/exploration
Operation: Push
Source repository: ***
Destination repository: ***

Error description: 
There will be conflicts on destination

So i clicked 'Pull visible', hoping that it will pull the files from cloud and let me solve potential conflicts locally. I got a nice popup that told me it's 100% complete and everything was OK. I clicked "Summary" and apparently nothing has been pulled, as Count for all positions in the list was equal 0. I closed the popup and went back to Sync to Cloud tab. Same Incoming changes as before pull were still visible on the list, no matter how many times I clicked Refresh, retried pushing and pulling, updated the workspace and relaunched the client. Am I doing something wrong or is it a malfunction?

Btw. also uploading images to the forums doesn't work. Each time I try I get "There was a problem uploading the file." message.

Hi,

So the problem is when you try to pull the cloud branch into your local repo (so then you can locally solve the conflicts).

- Could you try to pull the branch from the cloud repo "Branch explorer" view --> right-click --> pull this branch?

- Aren't you getting any specific error message?

- Could you attach the local server debug log ("C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\plastic.debug.log.txt")?

Regards,

Carlos